The Global Ambassador Program is one of the most engaging programs of Youth Opportunities. It has engaged youth from more than 130 countries in the world with it’s the first-ever appearance in 2018. And, we are back again with this amazing opportunity for you to become part of the global youth community.
Youth Opportunities (YO) is an award-winning global opportunity discovery platform that has been serving more than 4.5 million youth from every corner of the world. YO creates a perfect bridge between opportunity providers and opportunity seekers so that youth can get free, easy and instant access to all life-changing opportunities.
As a global platform, Youth Opportunities promotes both national and international opportunities to facilitate symmetrical access to information. As a part of our broader aspiration, we want to engage talented youngsters from every country, who will become an ambassador of YO in their respective countries to facilitate access to opportunities for youth in their community.
Do you want to represent Youth Opportunities as the face of your country? “YO Global Ambassador Program 2019-20” is here to give you this very privilege!
Responsibilities of a Global Ambassador:
- Promote and spread the cause of Youth Opportunities in your country which is “free, easy and instant access to opportunities for all”.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your locality.
- Manage the Youth Opportunities Social Media platform for your country.
- Share and circulate relevant, local and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to undertake mutually beneficial programs.
- Accrue experience working at an international job environment, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements and, experience with millions of youth through Youth Opportunities’ English blog and boost your social profile.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your country at the international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Attend and represent your country and Youth Opportunities to various national and international programs.
- Aged between 16-30 years old.
- Enthusiastic to spread the cause of Youth Opportunities; which is, providing equal access to opportunities for.
- A college/university student, especially of the second year and third year are especially encouraged to apply for this position.
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs etc.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, the Ability to mobile a team and organize events will be added advantages.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Be available to work with Youth Opportunities for at least 12-month.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: October 23, 2019