The next International Youth Leadership Conference will welcome students from all over the world for an open-minded exchange of diverse perspectives on contemporary global challenges. This week-long forum on world politics, international relations and justice will bring together prominent university students from across the globe for an open-minded exchange of ideas concerning the future of world leadership. The objective of the IYLC is to facilitate dialogue and cooperation across an ethnically diverse and socially responsible group of young international leaders. The conference is designed to encourage social interaction and networking in a cross-cultural learning environment by means of the following interrelated activities:
– A United Nations Security Council emergency meeting simulation
– A mock International Criminal Court pre-trial
– A model European Parliament proceeding
– Visits to Foreign Embassies, Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic other governmental and non-governmental organisations
– Group Debates and Panel Discussions on international security, environmental sustainability, rule of law, responsible leadership and mass media
– Networking Events and Banquet Dinners with leading experts, diplomats, politicians and businessmen
The IYLC will select Conference participants in a manner that ensures relative uniformity of educational levels while providing for a high level of geographic diversity. All nationalities are welcome to apply.For the purposes of group cohesion, each applicant will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
Educational level and area of study.
- Command of English – You do not have to be a native English speaker, however, the IYLC is conducted in English.
- Age – If you are older than 26, please consider attending as an observer.
- Quality of short essay or professor recommendation.
OFFICIAL LINK !!!!
Deadline: 1st June, 2018