Kathmandu, September 25, 2017: Nepal Astronomical Society (NASO) has announced 5th National Astronomy Olympiad Logo Competition as a part of its world space week celebration in Nepal. Interested designers can submit their design by October 10, 2017.
Top three logos will be awarded with cash prizes and certificates in Kathmandu. Also, the first prize winner logo will be used as the logo of 5th National Astronomy Olympiad to be held in 2018.
This competition has been designed to provide an opportunity to more people to get involved with the astronomy Olympiad program, a national celebration. It will also provide them a platform to share their creativity with national, regional and global exposure.
NASO has been celebrating World Space Week in Nepal since 2007.
Rules and regulations:
- The logo must include the following themes: Astronomy, Education & Nepal and should reflect the 5th National Astronomy Olympiad 2018
- Submitted designs must contain the original idea/creation of the designer.
- The design must be submitted at email@example.com
- The logo should be 600 x 600 pixels in size.
- The designer must submit his/her logo in no more than 200 words. Design without description will not be accepted for competition.
Anyone who wants to share their creativity to get national and international exposure can submit their work.
Registration Fee: NRs 200/-
Submission Deadline: October 10, 2017
For further details, visit nepalastronomicalsociety.org