Football is a standout amongst the most famous games on the planet. A considerable lot of us share recollections of playing football with companions in the road or in a field, utilizing sticks or lines on a divider for goalposts. As indicated by FIFA, 3.2 billion individuals viewed the World Cup finals in Brazil in 2014. Thinking about its worldwide reach and its individual interest, football holds huge power and potential to bring individuals of various societies and nations together.
UNESCO and Juventus approach you to initiate this power and spread a message of peace and resilience through stories of football. How about we manufacture an online development where pictures tell a thousand words. You should simply send a photograph which features football’s capability to advance consideration, beat generalizations and upset separation in every one of its structures. Talk up, share your football story with the world and have the opportunity to win prizes and be included in a battle video.
what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and get snapping!
#unescojuventus #What Colour #MoreThanFootball
- Ten best photos will be included in a promotional video which will be widely disseminated.
- The three winners will receive a Canon DSLR camera (or equivalent).
- Contest winners and runners-up will receive a personalized Juventus shirt 2017/2018 and a football
- Entrants must have access to the Internet.
- Participation is strictly personal and the entrant cannot enter the contest on behalf of another person.
- Participation in the photo contest implies full acceptance of these rules and all of their provisions. Non-compliance with the rules will result in disqualification of the entrant.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Send your photo to WhatColour(at)unesco.org along with a 150-200 word testimony (in English or French) explaining how football promotes and fosters inclusion, unity and tolerance, and overcomes discrimination
- Indicate your first and last name, together with your contact details and your profession
- Your photo should be dynamic and express movement/campaign messaging
- Your photo should be in colour and in high resolution (minimum 300 dpi)
- Dimensions can either be portrait or landscape, and the format can be either portrait, photojournalism, street photos, or action photos
- Signatures, photographers’ names, or copyright notices should be submitted along with the photo
- Your photo must be sent by email, in digital format, as a .jpg file