Location:Â Pekanbaru, Indonesia
Type: Fully Funded.
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 15,2016
A collaboration of Youth and Sport Department of Riau Province, PCMI Riau, and KNPI in bringing together 150 youths who have brilliant ideas, creativity, and innovation in a summit presents Riau International Youth Summit (RIYS) 2016.
The RIYS 2016 theme is â€œInternational Youth Movementâ€œ.
- Youth Entrepreneurship: Creative Industry
- Education: Creative Learning
The goals of this program are to introduce Riau as a gathering place for youths with creativity and innovative ideas, find solutions to the problem have been sub-themes and establish cooperation among the youths all over the world.
- Public participants, youth aged 20-30 years old from across the world. Indonesian citizens proved with valid KTP and foreigners proved with valid ID Card or passport;
- Must has min. graduated from Senior High School or equal institution;
- Must be mentally and physically fine and fit to follow the program;
- Must possess clean criminal record;
- Must be able to communicate actively in English. The language used during the summit is English;
- Must willing to be an active and positive participant to involve in discussions;
- Must commit to follow local arranged rules to ensure the program run well;
- Actively involved in an organisation, a local or social project would be also considered.
- Accommodation, food and transportation
- Certificate for all participants
- Reward for many categories
- The applicant must fill out the RIYS 2016 form available at the official site of PCMI Riau ( www.pcmiriau.or.id).
- The applicant must submit a max. 500 word essay in English related to the one of RIYS 2016 sub-themes. The best essay will be granted for a prize and the chosen sub-theme must be clearly stated;
- The essay must be original, must contain self-opinion and ideas and has never been published. Submitted essay will be privilege for the RIYS 2016 organiser;
- Absolute essay judgment will be done professionally and it canâ€™t be disobeyed.