The Youth Global Forum is an intensive week-long program happening in the tech-hub of Europe, Amsterdam. The program will give the participants a chance to gain invaluable knowledge, skills, and experience for building a strong foundation for their entrepreneurial and professional endeavors. The project presenters will also compete for Youth Time Idea Grant (10.000 EUR), fully funded scholarships to study in leading business schools in Europe and South-East Asia and will also receive a chance for a paid internship.
In the fifth edition of the Youth Global Forum, the theme will be ‘Inclusive Development vs. Industry 5.0: Where is the future?’ Participation in the event will give the young minds a chance to learn from the workshops, keynotes and master classes held by various experts working in the field of Inclusive Development.
To celebrate the fifth anniversary of Youth Global Forum, a scholarship will also be provided to the most outstanding leaders who want to do good around the world and are enriching the lives of those in need in their community.
Location: Amsterdam, Europe
Benefits for the Project Presenters:
- The project presenters will get a chance to receive the Youth Time Idea Grant and receive up to 10.000 EUR for implementation of the project (Youth Time Idea Grant will fund 70% of the proposed budget)
- Project Presenters shall compete for a fully funded scholarship program for pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degree (based on their choice), in Zagreb School of Business (Croatia) and IPMI International Business School (Indonesia)
- Paid Internship at the International Youth Society of Eco-Friendly Renewable Technology (India) will be offered to one of the Youth Global Forum attendees
- Rich cultural exchange with a chance to witness and observe all the iconic attractions of Amsterdam
Benefits for Basic Participants:
- Receive an opportunity to meet with 100 other like-minded people from across the globe and interact with experts from diverse fields like business, entrepreneurship, finance, science, technology, and education
- Become a part of the keynote sessions, master classes and enhance the level of skills, knowledge, and experience one has
- Young people aged 20 to 35 from all across the globe
- Social entrepreneurs, Master’s and Ph.D. Students, young professionals and people working at startup incubators
- Fluency in English
Article by: Mahima Poddar