The application for the Johnson Scholarship Foundation Award Program have opened. The Johnson Scholarship Foundation Scholarship Program is for dependent children of full-time or permanent part-time UPS employees and UPS retirees in Florida. Scholarships will be provided to qualified students who have an intense desire to continue their education and who need financial assistance to attain their goals.
- Awards for scholarship recipients attending community colleges, state colleges, or vocational-technical schools range from $1,000 to $5,000 for one year of full-time study.
- Also, the candidates can use the awards may be used only for undergraduate study at postsecondary institutions in Florida.
- Moreover, the candidates can use the renew the awards for three additional years or until they can earn a bachelor’s degree.
- In addition to that, community college, state college, who transfer with no delay are eligible to apply for renewal.
- Furthermore, the renewal forms will be sent to eligible recipients in December. Renewal is contingent upon satisfactory academic performance in full-time study.
- Currently reside in Florida and have resided in Florida for the twelve months immediately preceding the application deadline date.
- Be employed at UPS at the time the awards are announced.
- Regular full-time at UPS includes approved leaves of absence with or without compensation for military duty, holding union office, prolonged illness, maternity leave, and personal emergencies.
- A permanent part-time employee is someone who works 15 to 25 hours per week, fills a permanent vacancy and has completed their probationary period.
Eligible Region: Open for all.
Application Deadline: 01 April 2020