The Design Circle is a collaboration of design leaders working together to drive positive impact on business, society, innovation, culture and design careers. The Adobe Design Circle Scholarship program is supported by Adobe and administered by the Institute of International Education. These scholarships are intended to help youth continue their education, pursue careers in a design-related field, and find innovative ways to improve their communities.
Adobe believes that young people should have the opportunity to learn and express themselves through creativity and technology, regardless of their economic or cultural backgrounds. A diverse design community that reflects the world around us is essential to the industry’s future innovation and economic success.
- Design Circle Scholars are eligible for up to U.S. $25,000.00 per academic year for required tuition and fees*. The exact amount of each scholarship will be determined by several critical factors including:
- the Scholar’s expected financial need
- the location of their college/university
- the type of college/university (state university, private university, etc.)
- Provided with a variety of mentorship opportunities to the scholarship winners, such as shadowing, internships, workshops, networking, among others.
- Receive a free Adobe Creative Cloud subscription for each year
- Open to students who will be pursuing any year of their undergraduate college/university studies during the 2020-21 academic year.
- Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited college/university degree or certificate program in a design-related major or in other majors where they show the potential to enter a career related to product, experience or digital design.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020