Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA)Â is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a for-profit business while attending college or university. Nominees compete against their peers from around the world in a series of local and/or national competitions in hopes to qualify for GSEA Finals. Founded in 1998 by Saint Louis University, GSEA is now an Entrepreneursâ€™ Organization program.
How Does The GSEA Help Student Business Owners?
- Feedback,MentorshipÂ andÂ AccessÂ to successful entrepreneurs.
- Refined elevator pitches.Â Going head to head with other business owners and answering tough questions about their business to the judges helps competitors improve their pitch skills and enhance their ability to communicate the value proposition of their business.
- Expanded networks.Â Competitors will meet other student entrepreneurs from around the world, as well as Entrepreneursâ€™ Organization (EO) members and honored guests.
- Media exposure.Â Competitors will receive local and national media attention for themselves and their business.
- Prizes:Â The Global Finals competition awards US$20,000, plus donated business products and services, including web services, printing, PR, consulting and more!
In order to participate in GSEA Nepal you must meet the following criteria:
- The student must be an undergraduate (Bachelors) student at a recognized university or college for the current academic year and enrolled in school at the time of application.
- The student must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of their company and principally responsible for its operation.
- The business must be structured â€˜for-profitâ€™ and have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- The studentâ€™s company must have been in business for at least the past six consecutive months.
- The student must not have been the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards winner in the past and/or were not one of the top six finalists from the previous yearâ€™s GSEA Finals Competition.
How to apply?
Fill out the online application form atÂ http://www.gsea.org/apply and also email the scanned copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Student ID from University / College
- Letter from the college stating that the applicant is currently enrolled in a Bachelorâ€™s level program
- Citizenship certificate
- PAN registration document / VAT registration document of your company
- Last audited report of the company
- Company registration documents
DEADLINE:Â November 15, 2016