Kathmandu, November 17, 2017: Century Commercial Bank on November 15 released a new feature-rich and flexible mobile banking app to attract smartphone savvy users. The app will provide much customized mobile banking services to its customers.
“We are planning to bring more new and innovative services to the mobile banking app very soon,” says Bikash Dangol, Technical Director at Pathway Technologies and Services, developer of the app, who has also developed an advanced digital banking platform for the bank.
Mobile Banking Solutions and Apps were already there in the Nepalese market from last few years but were limited to only certain services. Users of the mobile banking service had to use another app to have those services available to them. Now, users may not need a separate app for their regular payment over digital channels. Using our Pathway Digital Banking Platform, a bank can enable many other services to the customer like Mobile Banking Services, DEMAT Services, Transaction Alert Services, E-Banking Services and many other services in the pipeline. All these services can be managed via a single platform and single system by the Bank. Every service are integrated with each other so that a single customer of bank can get any or all services with single username and password.
– Bikash Dangol
The Century mBanking app is an easy and secure way to receive banking services from Century Commercial Bank for its registered users. This service is available to all customers of the bank who have subscribed for the mobile banking subscription. Apart from regular banking services, one can also use the app to apply for IPO/FPO and Mutual Fund (ASBA). You can access information of multiples accounts with a single username. More services will be available in next version of the app.
Features of Century mBanking App:
- Link one or many bank account(s) with single username
- Branches and ATMs location information
- Dashboard for quick information of all linked accounts
- QuickPay for telco top-ups and recharge cards, bill payments of NT landline and ISPs, NEA bill payment, Dish Home bill payment
- Fund transfer
- View account detail, statement, transaction history
- Add your reoccurring transaction as favorite
- Apply for IPO/FPO with ASBA
- Inter banking fund transfer to all commercial banks and development banks