Education, an essential element for the overall development of a human being, has a great potential to change the course of society. But today’s education lacks quality, which makes it less effective. In this regard, this summit will gather people around the globe in a common platform through live sessions and interactions with eminent educators to discuss the various aspects of quality education.
To all the youth out there, if you think you could be the change maker, then here is a chance!
The event focuses on the “Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4 – Quality Education” adopted by United Nations for a peaceful and prosperous future.
The event includes:
- Sessions by eminent educationalists
- Panel discussion
- SDG hackathon (participants have to come up with solutions for the current problems in the education system)
Participants will be given a chance to interact with educationalists and can explore new possibilities for attaining quality in education.
- Opportunity to engage with young like-minded friends from various parts of the world.
- Opportunity to interact with young change makers of the globe and representatives of famous NGOs.
- All the delegates will be awarded with participation certificates.
- One should hold English language proficiency.
- One should be 17-35 year old.
- Any foreign nationals can apply.
Eligible Regions: Open for all