The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The Harvard University MBA Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
The Boustany Foundation recognizes the importance of helping people evolve and leave a positive impact on the world. They believe that providing highly talented individuals with the opportunity to maximize their potential can have profound and wide-ranging effects that resonate far beyond their particular field.
Location: United States
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
Application Deadline: June 01, 2020