Home National KIA Motors Showroom, Tinkune On Fire Today

KIA Motors Showroom, Tinkune On Fire Today

341
0

Kia on FireKathmandu, September 30: Kia Motors Showroom service center at Tinkune was on fire today that destroyed generator and spare parts.

At 11:30 am in the morning , fire started was due to short circuit said Sandip Chachan, Executive Director of KIA Motors. With the help of five fire engines of Nepalese Army, Nepal Police, the Armed PoliceForce and The Juddha Fire Brigade, fire was made under control.

Due to precaution taken in time, other houses and shops near Kia Motors showroom were spared however.

The Executive Director said the further damage due to fire was prevented due to active participation of locals and the police. If there had been any delay, millions worth property would be damaged. He further added that nothing can be said regarding the extent of current damage now.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.