26th September, Kathmandu. Microsoft Innovation Center, Nepal is organizing a training session at The British College. It is focusing on Microsoft Virtual Academy with a slogan of Gyan For Future.Â Â Training will be provided by Pradeep Kandel, Technical Specialist/Technical Evangelist.
Mr. Kandel addressed; What MSP is? Who can be a MSP? How MSP are selected? and many other things about MSP.
Now, moving into MVA. It is packed up with all the latest training contents of Microsoft which can also be regarded as the VIRTUAL COLLEGE. Microsoft Virtual Academy provides learners with all kinds of supports for learningÂ in the form of videos; FREEÂ OFÂ COST.
MVA provides with ‘Free Interactive Virtual Online Microsoft Courses’ which are designed by experts for making YOU an expert.
Who are eligible to join in MVA?
What are the benefits?
- Â One will be able to build the necessary skills to help grow in your professional career with Microsoft Technologies.
- Learn for free at your own place and your own pace. MVA has Â a number of features to help you pursue your training goals.
- You can create a personal learning plan, track your progress, earn certificates for course completions and print your transcript.
MVA offers over 200 expert-led courses across Windows Server 2012, Windows 8/8.1, Virtualization, app development for HTML5, Windows and Windows Phone, Microsoft Office 365, SQL Server, Azure and System Center.
How can you use MVA ?
Ans. Just login to www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com with an active Microsoft account i.e. Hotmail/Outlook.
Go to courses tab and select course of your choice, click on materials to view and go on with it as per your flexibility of time.
Courses likeÂ DEVELOPERS MVA COURSES AND IT PRO MVA COURSES are available over there.
MVA Contest runs over a period of time in different colleges. For increasing learning interest in students, this kind of contest is organized by Microsoft Innovation Center (MIC) Nepal.
How to participate?
- Register into www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com
- Play any two videos of your choice from IT PRO and WEB DEVELOPERS with a total of four videos.
- Send evidence of your running courses to email@example.com
After completion of contest, you will be provided with the prizes from MIC Nepal.
“It will be very easy for me to learn different courses at my convenience. The courses seems very intuitive enough for me to grasp and I think I can learn more effectively this way.” Â Â -Rejil Shrestha, BSC Computing Â L4S1Â
“It is very helpful. I want to be in touch with MSP from my college as it will be helpful for me to get Microsoft support from my college itself. It will also be helpful for my undergrad studies.” Â Â -Anurag Upadhyaya, A-Level