International students from all over the country who are interested to chase undergraduate studies can apply to Monash University, Australia. If you are a high-level student with the intention to modify your future, you may be eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. Monash Humanitarian Scholarship is open to international students. You will earn 100% of the global student financing for the Monash undergraduate degree of your choice plus an annual allowance of $5,000. Monash has accomplished an enviable domestic and global reputation for excellence in studies and teaching in the last 50 years. Monash is listed among the top 1% of the world’s colleges.
- Art, design and architecture.
- Arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Information technology.
- Medicine, nursing and health sciences.
Program Period: Different according to your course.
- Full international student course fees paid for the duration of the degree.
● An allowance of $5000 per year (48 credit points of study) until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
▪ Required Language: English.
▪ An International student.
▪ A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
Eligible Regions: All world countries.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2019