UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, calls candidates for an internship within the Strategy and Market Development Section which sits within the Private Sector Partnership Service (PSP) in our Copenhagen Headquarters in Denmark 2020.
The exciting internship is a unique opportunity to gain experience in fundraising programs (Individual Giving) as well as experience working within the UN system.
The intern will assist the Individual Giving Unit which supports markets in developing and supporting the implementation of our marketing channels and techniques to acquire new donors (donor acquisition) and creating an effective welcome donor journey to engage and connect donors to support our cause (donor development).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide operational support to Individual Giving retention and acquisition programs (i.e. Between Lives, Mystery Shopping).
- Assist in coordinating and managing the Individual Giving Unit sharing platform.
- Assist in organizing events and providing logistical support to workshops and meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned to support the work of the Individual Giving Unit.
- Be a recent graduate (those persons who completed their studies within one year of applying) or current students in a graduate/undergraduate school program from a university or higher education facility accredited by UNESCO.
- Completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant or interest to the work of the Organization.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff.
- An excellent organizational and planning skills. Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Be fluent in English, Spanish and French languages are desirable, but not essential.
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is desirable but not essential.
Eligible Region: Open for all
Application Deadline: January 05, 2020
Official Link: https://www.unhcr.org/5df364a64