June 19, 2015: At least 10 people is killed and many are injured in a hotel in Northern India. According to officialsÂ fire broke out just before 05:00 local time on Friday in a restaurant and it spread to the hotel.
Many of the guests in the hotel were asleep when the fire spread. The cause of the fire is electric short circuit, police said.
Guests died due toÂ asphyxiation.Â Four fire service vehicles put down the fireÂ in 15-20 minutes.
The injured is send toÂ district hospital in Pratapgarh. Seriously injured five are send toÂ nearby city of Allahabad for treatment.