The PAVE Student Design Competition promotes “real world” design experience for college-level students interested in pursuing careers in the retail design industry. Students involved in retail planning, visual merchandising, interior design and branding programs are encouraged to participate in creating a dynamic design space for Bank of America. Students participating in our competition will demonstrate the will to innovate, redesign, and reinvent an actual retail design space.
This annual international competition is only open to college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs. This year’s challenge Bank of America invites you to create the ideal university on-campus free standing pop-up banking experience for students during the beginning stages of their financial journey.
They aim to help make financial lives better, through the power of every connection.
Consider this an invitation to reimagine the retail banking experience!
Prizes include grants to students and schools and winning students may even see their designs come to life. The competition is open to undergraduate students only.
First Place – $8,000
Second Place – $5,500
Third Place – $3,000
Honorable Mention – $1,000
- This competition is open exclusively to undergraduate college students.
- Students may enter as a team of two or submit an individual entry.
- Each student must complete and submit an online entry form.
- Students from the same school can send multiple projects in one package.
- Entrant name(s) and school name(s) should not appear anywhere on the presentation pages or cover.
- Mailed submission must include: Physical/printed entry, registration and disclaimer form(s), .pdf version of your finished project on a thumb drive (labeled with your name). All materials must be kept together (binder clips preferred, but feel free to be creative).
- Design may be hand-drawn, rendered, photographic, and/or computer generated.
- 5”x11” or 8.5”x14” size format, total length of submission not to exceed 14 single-sided or 7 double-sided pages (excluding cover page).
- Entries will not be returned; students are advised to keep a copy of their entries.
Deadline: November 7, 2019
For more details, visit its official page:
To apply for this competition, fill the form online: http://paveglobal.org/StudentDesignCompetition.aspx