International Youth Friendship Camp #3 (IYFCamp) is a platform camp to unite and meet young generation to have meaningful experiences by doing some valuable activities. After successfully organizing the first IYFCamp in 2013, took place in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, and the second IYFCamp in Bali last February 2016, AYFN will hold the third IYFCamp with the theme of â€œThe role of young generation to make better worldâ€. This camp focuses on international friendship, social awareness and cultural exchange. IYFCamp will take place on 3 â€“ 8 October 2016, in Bali, Indonesia.
Deadline: September 10, 2016
Location:Â Bali, Indonesia.
Organizer: ASEAN Youth Friendship Network.
- Youth (15 â€“ 25 years old) and all nationalities;
- Good health (physically and mentally);
- Good communication skill and knowledge;
- Able to work independently as well as work in team;
- Able to pay the camp fee;
- Able to commit to a full time program.
Come to IYFCamp to:
- learn new skills through our activities (Lecture, discussion, adventure, cultural exchange, etc.);
- learn to be a team player, gain in self-confidence and in travelling experience;
- live in new environment and new culture;
- meet new people and make friends;
- have fun in a relaxed and secured environment;
- visit Bali, the paradise island;
- learn new language and culture.
- Download the application form at www.iyfcamp.com , fill it completely and send back firstname.lastname@example.org along with identity card (passport/KTP) with the subject IYFCamp_YOUR NAME;
- The committee will confirm you whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application.