Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education, P.R.C to support designated Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Tianjin University (TJU), as a first-class university in China, has been designated to undertake this program for over ten years since 2008.
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus.
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for Ph.D. students;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- Applicant applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35;
- An applicant applying for a Ph.D. degree should hold a Master’s diploma and be under the age of 40.
- Language Proficiency requirements:
- Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed.
- English-taught programs applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted).TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0. (English native speakers are exempted）
- Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
Eligible Region: Open for all
Application Deadline: 15 March 2020